Disadvantaged Shooter 1 – Handgun - Sunday April 11Regular price $220.00 Save $-220.00
The only thing for certain is that the fight you end up in, will likely not be what you envisioned.
The time to train how to access, deploy and effectively operate your chosen firearm in a less
than optimal manner is well before being tested in a real life situation. The time you devote to operating your firearms under duress and limited mobility may make the difference between not just surviving, but winning the fight.
Disadvantaged shooter takes the student on an in-depth practical analysis on proven techniques the shooter may utilize to win the fight when they are operating at a physical disadvantage.
The fight chooses the time. Are you prepared?
This class is taught by seasoned law enforcement officers who have decades of military, patrol, gang and tactical team (SWAT/SED) experience.
Cost - $220
- LE/MIL/Responsible Firearm Owners
- Desire to learn
- Basic knowledge of firearms safety
- No prior medical experience is required.
Length of Course – 1 Day
Student Capacity - 14
Location – BHF Ranch
- Pistol Malfunction Concepts
- Single-arm engagements
- Casualty Assessments
- Hemorrhage Control Techniques (TQ’s, Hemostatic Agents, etc.)
- Airway Management
- Tactical Medicine Priorities
- Movement Under Fire
- Medical Evacuation Considerations
Medical training equipment provided; however, you may bring your current individual first aid kit (IFAK) for evaluation.
- The Handgun you carry to defend yourself
- Concealment Holster
- 3 magazines and a way to carry them (belt fed or pocket)
- 300 Rounds of ammunition
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Note Taking Equipment
- Water & Snacks (Lunch will be onsite)
- Baseball cap or other head cover
- Additional appropriate gear for the season (rain jacket, etc.)